Friday, May 29, 2009

One Week Down

The first week of class is over. I have to say it has been wonderful. I've already learned so much that I don't know how I'm going to retain 3 years worth of this much information. So far so good though. I've been doing a good job keeping up with my readings and making sure I'm over-prepared for class. It's a horrible feeling to be called on and not even know the basics, so it is my goal to never have to feel that way. I can't imagine how much work it'll be when you multiply this one class times 6. OY.

On a Judah-related note, he did well at Auntie Leah and Uncle Robert's this week. The first night was horrendous sleep-wise (we were up maybe 4-5 times each), but last night he slept through the night! I am hoping against hope that this becomes a pattern, but I've been on this rollercoaster long enough to know not to hold my breath.

Sadly this weekend I'm missing a trip that has been planned for months because I don't have a sitter. It was a girls weekend and I was really looking forward to unwinding. Par for the course of having a little one, I suppose. I'm making Sule take us out to dinner tonight to make up for it. I see a Fire Roll and sake in my future, which takes the sting out of bailing on my trip. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment