Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Magnificent and the Mundane

So today was a nice blend of crazy errands in the morning and R and R in the afternoon. The three of us took a trip to the daycare we're trying to get into to place our names on the waiting list. Sule wasn't very pleased about going because he thought it would be a crazy romper room, but I told him it wasn't like that at all, plus he had to suck it up if he wanted a ride to work after. I have to say I think he was thoroughly impressed! The place is huge, so organized and it seems like a ton of fun and learning goes on there. And the big plus was that I got to see my niece. She was going down for her nap but it was so nice to wave to her through the window while she laid on her little cot. So cute! It's an added bonus that Judah would be in the same room with his cousin for a little while. The big news (the magnificent part!) was that I paid my first of three payments for my summer Legal Process course. YAY! It's so weird to think that this time next week I will officially be a law student. Ca-Razy!!!!!! I could have gotten my student ID on that same trip, but silly me left my license inside of Judah's diaper bag. So that's one errand that I'll have to make one day soon. After leaving school we headed to my dad's for some much needed relaxation time. I didn't plan to stay the whole day, but the free food and cable was too good to pass up. lol. Judah had a blast with his aunts, uncle, Grandma Vette, and Grandpa. So much so that I couldn't get him to take a nap that was longer than 30 minutes. So after getting all the hugs and kisses in all the world between 3 and 8, he finally fell asleep in the car on the way to pick daddy up from work. We might, just might, get him to sleep through the night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment